Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week Eight

On trying to create an account in Zoho Writer it seemed that I hadn't but was still able to create a document. I chose a background colour and as I typed the chosen colour appeared. I liked that.

I could also insert an emotion and an image very easily. The post to blog option is very obvious on the page although I did not choose this option as my document is of a personal nature. Zoho has many online capabilities such as web conferencing, spreadsheets and planning.



The fact that more than one person can access and modify a document at the same time has many advantages for those working on joint projects.

For the second exercise I have chosen www.biblio.com as this relates to my role in the library very much. At first glance the home page of this website looks just like other homepages for sites listing hard to find titles but further exploration reveals :

RSS feed and Del.icio.us tag

"Community' pages for Book reviews and discussion where users can add their own comments

It also has author biographies which I really like. Altogether a very user-friendly site to use.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work on exploring Zoho - it can be a very useful website.

Biblio sounds like a good website to promote to customers, particularly if it is user-friendly.

You're almost done - keep it up!