Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week Five

What a welcome relief these exercises are after the agony of Week four.I played around with a few Online generators and the text generator below did work!!!! I can see that this could be very entertaining for finding images of all sorts.

My name is Clark the Bartender.
Take The Manhattan Socialite Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Library thing was an interesting an easy exercise in cataloguing!!!! I have chosen four old favourites and a recently read fiction that I had trouble putting down. The choice of how to display "My library" is great, I do like the book covers style.



Rollyo is a great little helper. I can see this being useful in the future for adding my favourite genealogy sites. I have managed to add my searchroll to my blog-with it sitting there on my blog it will be a good reminder to have a look for any recent news.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work, some people found Rollyo and Librarything hard to link...I see you have go your head around this exercise.